Customer Service Agent - Job Opportunity
Customer Service Agent
You’ve heard about us…You’ve watched as we have smashed through the boundaries to make Youfoodz a household name…you love our brand and everything we stand for so now, you want to be a PART of it!
We are Youfoodz, the innovative fresh meal company creating freedom through products customers trust! Our mission is simple - we believe in freedom and challenging the status quo by being different. We are the future of food and we are always hungry for what’s next!Now is the time to join the fam as we are looking for our next group of Customer Service Agents to join our Customer Service team! Are you confident, personable and autonomous? We need YOU! You’ll be a talented team player with the ability to manage conflicting priorities, and have demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships through both inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Fielding inbound calls and making outbound calls relating to orders and rectifying issues from stockists and customers as they arise
- Seek out new opportunities with both new and current customers using persuasive sales skills
- Consistently encouraging the up sell and uptake of promotions, products and discounts
- Responding to ad hoc internal and external general enquiries as they arise
- Educating previous customers on new services
- 1+ years experience in a cross functional (inbound & outbound) Customer Service role
- Exceptional customer service skills, active listening skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- A crazy ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced, speedy environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An ability to troubleshoot and consistently come up with solutions for problems as they arise
- Ability to think outside the box and on your feet
- Persuasive skills to get that sale over the line, and an ease in building relationships both internally and externally.
- A Friendly and personable nature - that Youfoodz spirit we look for in all members of the Fam!
- Must have full working rights in Australia (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
On offer is an exciting career opportunity to work for a dynamic, rapidly growing business driven by innovation and success. This is a fast-paced role with the scope to develop quickly! Enjoy the benefits of an amazing workplace culture, perks and heavily discounted products. Join a team who values Innovation, fun, aspiration, safety, authenticity, communication and challenging the status quo!
Location: National Headquarters in Virginia, Brisbane QLD