Terms & Conditions
If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We are working on our international presence, however, at this time this Website and our products are only available to people residing in Australia, as such we do not accept orders from individuals outside Australia.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and you are residing in Australia.
Meal Orders placed and paid for, are for one (1) menu only and do not rollover to the following week, unless stated by the Customers. When responding “ROLLOVER" to our SMS system, Youfoodz has gained permission to place an order on the customer's behalf and take payment via Braintree or PayPal Australia.
All details are secure & Youfoodz will simply process the customer's previous order in the system. Youfoodz also has weekly menu changes so all removed meals will be replaced with a meal similar to that dish. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for our decision.
By turning on Quick Checkout you’re giving permission for Youfoodz to securely store your credit card details to enable a faster transaction for your future orders. The security of your personal information is important to us. We never permanently store complete credit card details. We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Due to the nature of our business Youfoodz requires a minimum notice of 48 hours prior to order cut off mentioning your intention to cancel your order. This must be done by calling our Customer Care Team on (07) 3633 0708.
Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available in select metros only and only while delivery spots are available. Delivery fees may still apply.
Free Delivery is available in select areas only with a minimum spend. Check your delivery area and delivery fees here.
Promotions, Giveaways and Discount Vouchers
We are always looking for ways to make our customers smile, and as such, we often run promotions and giveaways. For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you must agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Youfoodz exercises the right to end promotions at any time with no prior warning. Promotions and offers generally end at 11.59pm AEST unless otherwise specified, or the offer has reached its cap prior to this time.
Please see general Terms & Conditions for 'Set & Forget' recurring order offers here.
- $10 off your first order: Min spend $49. Single use, one code per order. Available for first-time customers only who have not previously ordered at Youfoodz.com. Delivery fees may apply.
- 1 free meal code: Min spend $49. Single use, one code per order. Available for first-time customers only who have not previously ordered at Youfoodz.com. Delivery fees may apply.
- 6 for $49: Min spend $49 (after discount, not inclusive of delivery). Available online & the YF App (iOS App version 2020.4 or later) while stocks last. Code takes $10.70 off 6x items from the Lunch & Dinner and Large menu. Discount value based on 6x $9.95 meals - add $1 extra for any Large meals added to cart.
- 20% off 4x orders: *20% off recurring orders online only - not available via the YF App. YF-RO-4-FOODZ takes 20% off up to 4 consecutive recurring orders and must be entered with initial order. Discount will cease after 4th order, but recurring order will continue unless cancelled. Min spend per order $49 (excluding delivery fee, before discount). If you cancel your order, the discount will no longer apply. One code per order, applies once per order. Delivery fees may apply.
- 9 meals for $75: Min spend $89.55 (before discount), min spend $75 (after discount). Available online & the YF App (iOS App version 2020.4 or later) while stocks last. One code per order, applies once per order. Discount based on 9x $9.95 meals - add $1 extra per Large meal. Delivery fees may apply for select regions.
- 20% off Large meals: Min spend $69. Available online & the YF App (iOs version 2020.4 or later) until September 9, 2020 11.59pm AEST. One code per order, applies once per order. Code takes 20% off Large menu only. Delivery fees may apply.
- $100 off 5x recurring orders online only with a min spend per order $89 until Sept 14th, 2020, 11.59 pm AEST - not available via the YF App. Offer code takes $20 off each order of up to 5 consecutive recurring orders and must be entered with the initial order. Discount will cease after 5th order, but recurring order will continue unless cancelled.
- 2 Free Meals: Min spend $49. Available online & the YF App (iOS App version 2020.4 or later). The offer code is valid for 2 free meals until Sept 14, 2020, 11.59 pm AEST. Delivery fees may apply.
- 9 for $69: Min spend $89.55 (before discount), min spend $69 (after discount). Available online & the YF App (iOS App version 2020.4 or later) until September 23, 2020 11.59pm AEST or while stocks last. One code per order, applies once per order. Discount based on 9x $9.95 meals - add $1 extra per Large meal. Delivery fees may apply for select regions.
Spring Facebook Competition
- The promoter is: Youfoodz Pty Ltd ACN 160 909 893 whose registered office is at 4/52 Pritchard Road, Virginia in the State of Queensland.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Youfoodz and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Youfoodz Facebook page.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be SEPTEMBER 27, 11:59pm AEST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Tell us why you love Youfoodz to win a $500 Youfoodz voucher.
- Any changes to the competition will be communicated to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1x $500AUD Youfoodz gift voucher. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. The gift voucher is presented as a discount code to be redeemed at youfoodz.com
- The winner will be chosen by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Facebook within 1-7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Youfoodz and not to any other party.
Discount code usage
Discount code usage is 1 code per order per customer. If you forget to use a discount code, you will need to cancel and redo your order with the discount code applied. Youfoodz does not refund the difference in cases of forgetting to use a discount code.
Please take note of discount code expiry dates and any other terms (e.g. new customers only; minimum spends). Youfoodz will assess expired discount codes on a case-by-case basis.
Any purchased Youfoodz Gift Cards have an expiry of 3 years. Youfoodz Gift Card prizes generally have a shorter expiry period. Please check your Youfoodz Gift Card prize or contact Customer Service for more information.
Definition of 'Clean'
'Clean' refers to Youfoodz meals 350 calories and fewer, and snacks 175 calories and fewer. Calories are clearly displayed on individual product packaging as well as product listings at Youfoodz.com
Availability & Delivery
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Youfoodz containing your order details to the email address used to place the order. Our current delivery areas are found at Delivery Areas. To find out if we deliver to your area, input your postcode on the Delivery Areas page or contact Customer Care on (07) 3633 0708. Delivery addresses and the day of delivery may not be altered once an Order has been placed.
Unfortunately, Youfoodz cannot give or adhere to a request for a specific delivery time. Youfoodz accepts no liability for the loss or deterioration of any goods once they have been delivered in accordance with the Customer delivery instructions and our terms and conditions.
Youfoodz will not be held liable for any financial or physical damages of any kind. Youfoodz will not replace or provide a refund for any meals ordered by the customer by mistake. Customers must notify Youfoodz if they have received an incorrect meal or are missing a meal within 24 hours of delivery by phone on (07) 3633 0708. Missing meal items will be either refunded to the customer by the same payment method used initially or a coupon code will be created to be used with the customers next order. Failure to comply with these policies will result in no replacement meal, refund or credit.
Youfoodz reserves the right to change or alter delivery days and cut off periods without notice. Next day delivery is currently only available in select metro areas. You can check your delivery area, including your order cut-off times, here.
At times of high demand, some items you are trying to order may not be in stock in time to fulfill for your delivery.
Risk and Title
The title in the Products will pass to you from the time of delivery.
Price and Payment
The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. We may change Product prices and delivery charges at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card or Paypal. We accept payment with American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Our Refund Policy
Our Return & Refunds Policy covers refused and returned orders due to system error, customer error, and/or driver inability to safely and correctly deliver an order.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been opened, used or damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product. If for any reason you receive a delivery in error, you must contact Customer Care on (07) 3633 0708 within six (6) hours to organise re-collection of that order.
All products and orders must be returned in their original condition. Failure to contact Youfoodz within the designated time will deem the goods spoiled and your acceptance of the delivery, which you will be charged for. Youfoodz may refund payment in the event that there is a confirmed error on our end and/or you have been incorrectly charged.
All products and orders must be returned in their original condition. Customers bear all costs associated with the refusal and return of any order if there is no fault on the part of Youfoodz. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions of Youfoodz will prohibit any refunds or credits being issued to the Customer.
Youfoodz will not be held liable to any financial or physical damages of any kind. For any delivery or meal issues or feedback, please contact our customer service team on (07) 3633 0708 or send email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order. Photos of the meal and / or delivery are required to assist in our investigation. For minor complaints, a voucher code may be offered in lieu of a refund.
Warranties and Disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Allergies & Pregnancy Related
Youfoodz strongly suggests that you consult your Doctor prior to consuming Youfoodz. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to the Nutritional Panel and Ingredients of each meal before purchase. While Youfoodz takes all due care to keep allergy prone ingredients out of certain meals, please be aware they may still be present.
Youfoodz accepts no liability whatsoever to any allergic reaction by a Customer as a result of consuming a Youfoodz meal/product - this also applies to expecting mothers.
All disputes to be lodged at email@example.com in writing, explaining the details of the dispute. Intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However, we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: strikes, lockouts or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
User Comments, Feedback and other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Queensland and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Queensland.