Terms & Conditions - It's A 40K Christmas - Week 1 - Win $5000
Criteria means the following matters which must be satisfied by Entrants in order for their Entry into the Promotion to be valid:
- Entrants must answer the question determined by the Promoter and asked to the Entrant at the time of completing and placing an Order;
- Entrants must answer the question in twenty-five (5) words or less.
Eligible Entrants means permanent residents of Australia who are over the age of 18 years old.
Entry means an entry in the Promotion by an Eligible Entrant which demonstrates a skill and satisfies the Criteria required to win the Promotion.
6 Weeks of Christmas Giveaways means the Promotion run by the Promoter in which one (1) Prize is awarded by the Promoter to the Winning Entry submitted by an Eligible Entrant each week for a period of six (6) weeks in total.
Game of Skill means promotions that require entrants to demonstrate a skill in order to win a Prize.
Order means spending a minimum of $69 on meals and beverages on www.youfoodz.com or www.youfoodzcanberra.com.
One (1) $5000.00 (Australian Dollars) Visa Debit Voucher.
Total Prize Value means;
$5000.00 (Australian Dollars)
Promoter means Youfoodz Pty Ltd ACN 160 909 893 of 4/52 Pritchard Road, Virginia in the State of Queensland.
Promotion means the 6 Weeks of Christmas Giveaways promotion run by the Promoter in the Promotion Period.
Promotion Period means the period between 4 November 2016 and 10 November 2016.
Winning Entry means the Entry which is deemed by an individual third party who is not associated with the Company, to most closely satisfy the Criteria.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to Eligible Entrants.
Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter as well as suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion is a Game of Skill.
- Entrants will be given the opportunity to enter the Promotion when placing and completing an Order with the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- In order to be eligible to win the Prize, Entrants must respond to a question to be determined by the Promoter and must satisfy the Criteria in their answer.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received upon completion of an Order. Records of the Promoter are final.
- The Promotion commences at 1.00pm AEST on Friday 4 November.
- The Promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on Thursday 10 November 2016.
- There will be a total of one (1) Prize winner.
- The winner will be chosen by an independent third party that is in no way affiliated with the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter via phone call and email.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- The Prize is a $5000.00 (Australian Dollars) Visa debit card to be used in accordance with Visa’s guidelines.
- The terms and conditions attached to the VISA debit card will apply to the redemption of the Prize.
- The Prize will be valid for a period of twelve (12) months from 10 November 2016 to 10 November 2017.
- The Promoter is in no way associated with or an agent for Visa.
Terms and Conditions
- There is one (1) prize to be won during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize is offered by the Promoter.
- The Promotion is available for entry to Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize is available for use by Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged.
- The Prize can only be redeemed by the winner and cannot be transferred to any other person.
- The winner has forty-eight (48) hours from the time and date of notification being sent by the Promoter, to respond to the Promoter (in writing) and claim the Prize.
- To claim the prize, the winner must contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 07 3633 0708 and provide their details to obtain the Prize.
- The winner will be announced in The Australian (Newspaper).
- Proof of age and residency may be required by the Promoter in Order for the winner to claim the Prize (at the sole discretion of the Promoter).
- Proof that the winner placed an Order and was eligible for entry into the Promotion may also be required to be given to the Promoter before the winner will receive the Prize.
- Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age, residency or eligibility evidence to the Promoter will result in the prize being awarded to an alternative winner.
- If the Prize is not claimed by the winner within the forty-eight (48) hour timeframe, the Prize will be awarded to an alternative winner.
- If the prize is awarded to an alternate entrant any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including by employees of the Promoter or VISA.
- If any of the terms and conditions contained herein are void at law, those conditions will be severed and the remainder of the terms and conditions will operate as if that term or condition was never included, provided that severance of that term or condition does not materially change the nature of the Promotion.
- The Prize is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot run as planned, then the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual who is not an eligible entrant or who the Promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion and reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such offender.
- Any questions about the Prize or the Promotion, can be emailed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the Promotion.
- The laws of Australia apply to the Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with VISA.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Promotion and Consumer Act, or any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand.
- The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), arising in any way out of the Promotion whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for or responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law) arising in any way out of:
- use of the Prize;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; and
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or an entrant.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to the Promoter for the purposes of conducting the Promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of the Promoter.