Terms & Conditions - Wellness Weekend Giveaway
This promotion is subject to conditions of entry set out below "Terms and Conditions". Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
Eligible Entrants means permanent residents of Australia who are over the age of 18 years old.
Qantas means Qantas Airways Limited ABN 160 096 61901.
Wellness Weekend Away means minimum 2 nights’ accommodation and return economy flights from any Capital City within Australia to Melbourne, Victoria for two people, as well as one $500.00 visa debit card.
Accommodation means minimum 2 nights’ stay at The Larwill Art Series Hotel in Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria for two people.
Prize means the $1,000.00 Qantas Flight Voucher and a minimum 2 night stay at The Larwill Art Series Hotel and a $500.00 visa debit card.
Promoter means Youfoodz Pty Ltd ACN 160 909 893 of 4/52 Pritchard Road, Virginia in the State of Queensland.
Promotion means the competition to win the prize hosted by the Promoter.
Promotion Period means 1 April 2016 to 15 April 2016.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to permanent residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter as well as suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants will automatically be placed in the draw to win the Promotion when placing and completing an Order with the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received upon completion of an Order. Records of the Promoter are final.
- The Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on Friday 1 April 2016.
- The Promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 15 April 2016.
- There will be a total of one (1) Prize winner.
- The winner will be chosen by the Promoter, at random, at 4/52 Pritchard Road, Virginia in the State of Queensland.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter placing a golden ticket into the winner’s delivery box.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- The Prize is a $1,000.00 Qantas Airways Gift Voucher as well as a 2-3 night stay at The Larwill Art Series Hotel as well as a $500.00 debit visa card.
- The Prize can only be used for the purpose of booking the Holiday.
- The winner is responsible for booking flights and accommodation for the Holiday.
- Any additional spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- Any flights, accommodation and other costs or expenses which exceed the value of the Prize will be the liability of the winner.
- The terms and conditions attached to the My Holiday Centre gift voucher will apply to the redemption of the Prize.
- The Prize will be valid for a period of four (4) days from 29 April 2016 to 2 May 2016.
- When booking the Holiday, the Prize must be presented at the commencement of the booking process.
Terms and Conditions
- There is one Prize to be won during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize is offered by the Promoter.
- The Promotion is available for entry to Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize is available for use by Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
- The Prize can only be redeemed by the winner and cannot be transferred to any other person.
- This is a single-use Prize. Any un-used portion of the Prize will be forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
- The winner has forty-eight (48) hours from the time and date of notification being sent by the Promoter, to respond to the Promoter (in writing) and claim the Prize.
- To claim the prize, the winner must contact the Promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 07 3633 0708 and provide their details together with the golden ticket in exchange for the Prize.
- Proof of age and residency may be required by the Promoter in Order for the winner to claim the Prize (at the sole discretion of the Promoter).
- Proof that the winner placed an Order and was eligible for automatic entry into the Promotion may also be required to be given to the Promoter before the winner will receive the Prize.
- Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age, residency or eligibility evidence to the Promoter will result in the Promotion being redrawn and the Prize being awarded to an alternative winner.
- If the Prize is not claimed by the winner within the forty-eight (48) hour timeframe, the Prize will be redrawn.
- If the Prize is redrawn, any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and all applicable booking terms and conditions of Qantas Airways and Art Series Hotel Group.
- The Prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
- Changes or cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The winner of the Prize is responsible for paying any such charges and the Prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the winner.
- The winner may add services or stay additional nights, however the winner is responsible for any such additional costs and expenses.
- To redeem the Prize, the winner must contact Qantas Airways and Art Series Hotel Group to book the Holiday using the Prize prior to the expiration of the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash.
- All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the holiday, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to the winner’s reservation, and this Prize cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the winner.
- The Prize cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Hotel or Airline and incurred by the winner.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including by employees of the Promoter or Qantas Airways and Art Series Hotel Group
- If any of the terms and conditions contained herein are void at law, those conditions will be severed and the remainder of the terms and conditions will operate as if that term or condition was never included, provided that severance of that term or condition does not materially change the nature of the Promotion.
- The Prize is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot run as planned, then the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual who is not an eligible entrant or who the Promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion and reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such offender.
- Any questions about the Prize or the Promotion, can be emailed to the Promoter at email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the Promotion.
- The laws of Australia apply to the Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act, or any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand.
- The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), arising in any way out of the Promotion whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for or responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law) arising in any way out of:
- use of the Prize;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; and
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or an entrant.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in Order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to the Promoter for the purposes of conducting the Promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of the Promoter.