Win A Foodie Escape - Terms & Conditions
This promotion is subject to conditions of entry set out below "Terms and Conditions". Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
Eligible Entrants means permanent residents of Australia who are over the age of 18 years old.
Flight Centre means Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Flight Centre ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003 377 188.
Prize means the $5,000.00 Flight Centre Voucher.
Promoter means Youfoodz Pty Ltd ACN 160 909 893 of 4/52 Pritchard Road, Virginia in the State of Queensland.
Promotion means the competition to win the prize hosted by the Promoter.
Promotion Period means 13 April 2017 to 10 May 2017.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to permanent residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter as well as suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants will be placed in the draw to win the Promotion when a) placing and completing an Order with the Promoter during the Promotion Period and b) completing the entry form on youfoodz.com/win during the Promotion Period.
- To complete the entry form on youfoodz.com/win an entrant must state in 25 words or less where they would go and what they would eat. The most creative answer will win.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received upon completion of an Order and the entry form on youfoodz.com/win. Records of the Promoter are final.
- The Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on Thursday 13 April 2017.
- The Promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on 10 May 2017.
- There will be a total of one (1) Prize winner.
- The Entrant with the most creative answer, in 25 words or less, as chosen by the Promoter, at 4/52 Pritchard Road, Virginia in the State of Queensland will be deemed the winner
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter via phone followed with notification in writing via email.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- The Prize is a $5,000.00 Flight Centre Gift Voucher.
- The winner is responsible for making a booking with Flight Centre.
- Any flights, accommodation and other costs or expenses which exceed the value of the Prize will be the liability of the winner.
- The terms and conditions attached to the Flight Centre gift voucher will apply to the redemption of the Prize.
- The Prize will be valid for a period of twelve (12) months from date of gift voucher issue.
Terms and Conditions
- There is one Prize to be won during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is available for entry to Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize is available for use by Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize can only be redeemed by the winner and cannot be transferred to any other person.
- The winner has forty-eight (48) hours from the time and date of notification being sent by the Promoter, to respond to the Promoter (in writing) and claim the Prize.
- To claim the prize, the winner must contact the Promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 07 3633 0708 and provide their details together with photo ID/proof of identification in exchange for the Prize.
- Proof of age and residency may be required by the Promoter in Order for the winner to claim the Prize (at the sole discretion of the Promoter).
- Proof that the winner placed an Order during the Promotion Period may also be required to be given to the Promoter before the winner will receive the Prize.
- Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age, residency or eligibility evidence to the Promoter will result in the Promotion being redrawn and the Prize being awarded to an alternative winner.
- If the Prize is not claimed by the winner within the forty-eight (48) hour timeframe, the Prize will be redrawn.
- If the Prize is redrawn, any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- To redeem the Prize, the winner must contact Flight Centre and make a booking using the Prize prior to the expiration of the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including by employees of the Promoter.
- If any of the terms and conditions contained herein are void at law, those conditions will be severed and the remainder of the terms and conditions will operate as if that term or condition was never included, provided that severance of that term or condition does not materially change the nature of the Promotion.
- The Prize is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot run as planned, then the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual who is not an eligible entrant or who the Promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion and reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such offender.
- Any questions about the Prize or the Promotion, can be emailed to the Promoter at email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the Promotion.
- The laws of Australia apply to the Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act, or any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand.
- The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), arising in any way out of the Promotion whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for or responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law) arising in any way out of:
- use of the Prize;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; and
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or an entrant.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in Order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to the Promoter for the purposes of conducting the Promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of the Promoter.